Mon, Tue, Fri 9am to 5:30pm
Wed, Thu, 9am to 7:30pm
Sat 9am to 5pm
Sun 12:30pm to 5pm
Dock for Owners.
Welcome to Doggie Play
Indoor Play Centre for Dogs
How Does It Work
3 Easy Steps
Rules of Doggie Play
- Dog Owners must remain onsite at all times.
- Unless subscribing to Dog Guardian Scheme owners are responsible for their dog at all times in the play area.
- Any dogs (or owners) displaying aggression in Doggie Play will be asked to leave the centre.
- Dog Owners must be over 16 years of age.
- Children under the age of 12 are not permitted in the play areas.
- Maximum of 2 people with each dog in the play areas.
- Maximum of 2 Dogs to 1 owner.
- Dogs must be over 6 months of age unless using the smaller puppy area.
- Dogs will be registered and assessed for social skills on their first visit.
- All dogs must wear a collar or harness.
- Dogs will be directed to a specific play zone based on size and must remain in the play zone allocated.
- Dog Owners are to clean up after their dogs, Doggie Hygiene stations available in each play zone
- Outside of the play zones dogs must be kept on a lead.
- All dogs entering the premises must be up to date on inoculations
- No Smoking is permitted in Doggie Play.
- Use of Doggie Play is at your own risk. Each owner is solely responsible for their and their dog’s actions and assumes all liability for damages suffered by any person or dog injured by the member or the member’s dog(s) while utilizing Doggie Play.
- Doggie Play staff have the right to refuse entry to any dog.